Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- The BigScreen Cinema Guide is Now Smartphone-Friendly! [4/29]
- Theaters in Movie Showtimes Now Sorted by Distance or by Theater Name [2/19]
- Theater Showtimes Now Sorted by Release Date by Default, New Date Groups Added [1/30]
- Theater Listings and Movie Showtimes Now Support Geolocation [1/30]
- Box Office Reports Added for Each Movie [1/7]
- "Now Showing" Enhanced with Sticky Options, Faster Speed [5/27]
- "The Marquee" Enhancements Bring More Speed, New Movie Sort Option in Showtimes, Sticky Selections [5/23]
- Trailers & Videos Feature Updated [3/27]
- Photo Gallery Feature Upgraded [3/17]
- "Reader Favorites" Listing Updated in Now Showing [8/5]
Our Coming Soon page in Now Showing is the best way to find out what movies are coming to movie theaters in the next week, the next month, this summer, and in 2010!
An E-Mail from one of our readers mentioned that she was looking for a movie suitable for her daughter's birthday party in March, and she was trying to find a PG-rated movie that would be playing at the time.
As I was looking for the information to help her, I realized that if I added the MPAA rating and the genre to the list of movies on the Coming Soon page, that would make her search much easier. That change has now been made:
Unfortunately for this reader and her daughter, the pickings of G and PG-rated movies in March are a little slim. The best suggestions I had for her were The Spiderwick Chronicles and Horton Hears a Who, and recommended that she check out the trailers and other information to become more familiar with those and the other movies that will be playing at the time of her daughter's party.
This is just the latest example of how your E-Mails have an impact on the features provided on this site! Tell us what you like, what you think could be improved, and how you would like to use The BigScreen Cinema Guide to find movies to watch by using our Feedback Form!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.