Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Star Trek 
Add Your Comments
- "Avengers: Infinity War" No Longer Two Parts, Hopefully Marking the End of Two-Parters [8/1]
- Watch the Trailers and Videos from Comic-Con! [7/28]
- Watch the Newest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" [6/27]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "The Legend of Tarzan" [6/25]
- "The Fast and the Furious" Returns to Theaters for 15th Anniversary [6/10]
- Rundown of the Free/Discounted Summer Movie Programs at Theaters [5/27]
- Watch the Latest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" - Plus Photos [5/23]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Now You See Me 2" [5/20]
- Director Gareth Edwards Exits Godzilla 2 [5/14]
- Release of "The Maze Runner: The Death Cure" Likely to be Delayed by Star's Injury [5/5]
We just received some new materials for Star Trek XI, including a photo of the starship Enterprise under construction and a new logo artwork, as well as the teaser trailer.
The U.S.S. Enterprise under construction in Star Trek XI.
The photo above is a shot similar to the one that you will see in the teaser trailer, so check out a larger version of it on the movie's Photo Galleries page.
Speaking of the teaser trailer, it shows various angles of the Enterprise as it is being constructed, with sound clips from the original space program and a very cool voice-over from Leonard Nimoy. We have the trailer in both Windows Media and Quicktime formats for you on the Trailers & Videos page.
As I was putting this information online, I realized how far behind I was in updating the cast listing for the movie. I have now added the full primary cast listing for Star Trek XI, and I will try to keep a closer eye on developments on the movie that we don't get through our official sources. You can check out all the information, news, and cast biographies by visiting the official web site and the Internet Movie Database (IMDb), which are both linked on the Information Page.
Star Trek XI opens in theaters on Thursday, December 25th, 2008.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.