Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- The Bourne Ultimatum 
- Rush Hour 
- Rush Hour 2 
- Rush Hour 3 
- Skinwalkers 
- Stardust 
Add Your Comments
- Disney World Turning Epcot's Spaceship Earth Into Death Star for "Rogue One" Event [12/2]
- Looking Back on "Casino Royale" 10 Years Later [11/17]
- Save $2 on 3 or More Movie Tickets - Good Through 9/25/2016 [9/20]
- Bakersfield, CA: KGET Takes a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Historic Fox Theater [8/30]
- See a Movie at a Drive-in This Weekend -- Follow These Steps to Find a Drive-in Near You! [8/25]
- "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" Sequel Planned for 2018 Release [8/4]
- Looking Back at "The Devil Wears Prada" 10 Years Later [6/25]
- See "Warcraft" and Get Free "World of Warcraft" Game [5/18]
- On the 20th Anniversary of "Twister" Check Out This Stormchaser Tornado Video [5/12]
- If You Have QuickTime for Windows, Read This Security Warning [4/15]
New Line Cinema is throwing everything they have into the sequel "Rush Hour 3" which brings back Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker as two mismatched cops out to get the bad guys. This time, they're in Paris, chasing after a Chinese Mob Gang. I've never seen the other "Rush Hour" movies, so maybe the trailer is filled with great stuff that will appeal to fans, but this one's not even going to make my rental list.
So, what to do if you're not a "Rush Hour" fan? The other big release opening today is "Stardust" which is a fantasy tale about a villager who promises his beloved to fetch her a fallen star. The only problem is that the star has transformed into Claire Danes, and a witch and several other baddies are also looking for the star for their own nefarious purposes.
Word has it that Michelle Pfeiffer does a good job of playing the witch, and Robert De Niro gets to play a pirate named Shakespeare. While the buzz isn't all that positive, who knows? I'd be up for this before the other new release ("Skinwalkers"), so it's all a matter of your perspective!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.