Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Frisco, TX: Cinemark Movie Theater Delayed to September 2018 [1/23]
- Malibu, CA: Regal Malibu Twin May Close Soon [1/23]
- Rochester, NY: Cinemark Movies 10 in Brighton Closed [1/23]
- Staten Island, NY: UA Hylan Plaza 5 Closed [1/23]
- Santa Fe, NM: UA Devargas Mall Cinema 6 Closed [1/23]
- Star Wars 8 Has a Title: "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" [1/23]
- Asheville, NC: UA Beaucatcher Cinemas 7 Closed [1/20]
- Hamilton, NJ: Grand Opening of Regal Independence Plaza 12 & RPX Scheduled for February 16, 2017 [1/18]
- Arlington, TX: Studio Movie Grill - Arlington Lincoln Square to Open January 19, 2017 [1/16]
- Arlington, TX: Studio Movie Grill - Arlington Lincoln Square to Offer Special-Needs Programs [1/16]
The Regal Lansing Mall Stadium 12 & RPX in Lansing, Michigan opened its doors to the public today for its Grand Opening, and yesterday was the last day of operation for the Goodrich Lansing Mall Cinema, which was located on the outskirts of the mall property.
The new Regal Cinema is located in North end of the Lansing Mall, which has a Macy's, TJ Maxx, JCPenney, and Younkers listed as anchor tenants. Barnes and Noble is also located in the mall, and there is a Best Buy location on an outlot.
Regal's web site lists the following amenities for the new theater:
- Digital projection in every auditorium to provide a crystal-clear picture.
- Real D 3D projection systems available for 3D enhanced presentations.
- Stadium seating provides each moviegoer a clear view of the screen.
- Retractable cup holders move out of the way to form seats for two.
- Fully stocked concession stands offer name brand, high quality snacks.
- Guest service desk provides extra assistance in the spacious lobby.
- The computerized box office speeds up ticket transactions.
- Regal Express kiosks offer customers fully-automated ticket purchasing.
- Advance tickets are also available by phone or online
- The industry-leading Regal Crown Club loyalty program rewards frequent moviegoers
- Party Room available to celebrate birthdays, family gatherings and more.
Grand Opening Events and Promotions
The theater held preview events earlier this week, but if you missed those, they are still offering a free small popcorn and free small fountain drink with each paid admission until July 31, 2014 (at this location only, of course).
Showtimes and Tickets
You can find out what's playing at the new theater and when by visiting their Showtimes page! After you see a movie there, be sure to come back to The BigScreen Cinema Guide and leave a Reader Comment to let everyone know what you thought of the experience!
Goodrich Lansing Mall Cinema Closes
With the opening of the Regal Cinema, the Goodrich Lansing Mall Cinema closed its doors yesterday, July 10, 2014. In the article from the Lansing State Journal (linked below), the regional manager for Goodrich Quality Theaters Inc. decided not to renew its lease for the six-screen theater.
Related News Articles
- Regal Cinemas opens today at Lansing Mall -- Lansing State Journal [Jul 11, 2014]
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
I glad to hear that another movie theaqtre opened in Lansing Michigan. I'm sad to see the Lansing
Goodrich Mall Cinema closed. That theatre was once part of the General cinema theatres until goodrich took it over afther the theatre chain has folded. If I can find the time and money, U waould love to visit the new theatre in Lansing. Last year, I was in Lansing to check out the Studio C theatre. Hopefully, I will visit the new movie theatre sometime in the fall.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.