Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- DTS Releases More Details About DTS:X for Home Theaters [4/9]
- Video Interview with Joe Kane on the Future of TV, Ultra HD, and more [2/5]
- DTS Reveals DTS:X Immersive Sound Technology [1/8]
- High-Def Digest Goes Hands-On with a Pioneer Dolby Atmos Sound System [9/30]
- Integra Delivers Firmware Update to Enable Dolby Atmos [9/30]
- Onkyo Delivers Firmware Update to Enable Dolby Atmos [9/30]
- Denon Announces New X-Series Network A/V Receivers, Dolby Atmos Support [7/24]
- Dolby Publishes More Information About Home Version of Dolby Atmos [6/28]
- Yamaha Elevates Premium AVENTAGE AV Receivers with Next Gen Features Including Dolby Atmos® [6/25]
- Onkyo Announces High-End and Mid-Range A/V Components with Dolby Atmos Sound [6/23]
Integra High-End and Mid-Range A/V Components to support Dolby Atmos
06/23/14 - UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ. Integra has announced that its upcoming DTR-60.6 and DTR-70.6 network A/V receivers and flagship DHC-80.6 Network A/V Controller will launch with Dolby Atmos, a next-generation audio format that delivers captivating multidimensional sound in home theater environments.
A firmware update, targeted in September, will enable Dolby Atmos® on its previously released mid-range network A/V receivers the DTR-30.6, DTR-40.6 and DTR-50.6.
With Dolby Atmos sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill the home theater with astonishing clarity, power, depth, and detail.
These new models from Integra deliver sound that excites your senses and inspires your emotions, flowing around you and connecting with you to create a more profoundly moving experience.
“Dolby Atmos delivers wonderfully clear, precise and nuanced sound,” said Integra Director of Sales, Keith Haas. “Some of the world’s leading filmmakers are using Dolby Atmos to transport audiences to the center of the action. We are excited to be among the first brands to offer this technology to our customers.”
Along with hand selected, audio tuned parts to ensure low-impedance, high-current performance, Integra A/V receivers and controllers feature dual 32-bit DSP engines to decode, scale, and calibrate Dolby Atmos to suit individual home theater configurations. Integra components have the flexibility to support various theater layouts, with the format’s effect unleashed with a pair or more of in-ceiling height speakers, complementing traditional 5.1, 7.1, or 9.1 configurations. Alternatively, users can augment an existing speaker configuration with Dolby Atmos-enabled loudspeakers.
About Dolby Atmos
Dolby Atmos delivers captivating, multidimensional sound that places and moves specific sounds anywhere in the room, including overhead, to bring entertainment alive all around the audience.
Since its introduction in the cinema in 2012, Dolby Atmos has been embraced by all the major Hollywood studios, seven Academy Award® winning directors, and 16 Academy Award-winning sound mixers, among others. Later this year, entertainment enthusiasts will be able to enjoy Dolby Atmos in their home theaters.
To learn more about Dolby Atmos and home theaters, visit the Dolby Lab Notes blog here.
Integra designs and manufactures premium Home Theater receivers, processors, amplifiers, and Blu-ray and DVD players that are specifically designed to meet the needs of custom audio/video systems installers. Systems integration and convergence technology protocols include RS-232, IR and on-board Ethernet for network connectivity and TCP/IP control. Integra has access to vast technical resources, and bears a proud heritage of over 65 years of audio engineering excellence. For more information about Integra and its many fine products, visit www.integrahometheater.com or call 800 225-1946.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.