Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Malco Theatres Kids Summer Film Fest 2015 [6/30]
- Kids Summer Movies Playing at UltraStar Cinemas in 2015 [6/30]
- Carmike Cinemas Offers Summer Kids Series 2015 [6/30]
- Wehrenberg Theatres Family Summer Series - 10 Movies for $1 Each [6/30]
- Harkins Summer Movie Fun Series - 10 Kids Movies for $7 [6/30]
- Classic Cinemas Offers $1 Movies in 2015 Summer Movie Series [6/30]
- Regal's Summer Movie Express Offers $1 Movies in 2015 [6/30]
- $3 Family Movie Series at Select Marcus Theatres in June-August 2015 [6/30]
- West Carrollton, OH: Luxury Lounger Recliners Coming to Rave Cinemas Dayton South 16 [6/25]
- Spring Hill, TN: Carmike Spring Hill 12 Opens Today [6/18]
Carmike Cinemas, Inc. announced recently that the grand opening of the Carmike Tiger 13 in Opelika, Alabama is scheduled for 7pm on May 1, 2014. The 13-screen theater will feature one of Carmike's "BigD" big-screen concepts, which will seat 580 people in front of an 81-foot wide screen, backed up by an enhanced sound system.
“At each Carmike location we are committed to bringing our guests the ultimate entertainment experience through large format digital projection with bigger screens, better sound, and the finest in-theatre seating which ensures a cutting-edge presentation each and every time,” stated David Passman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Carmike Cinemas. “We are extremely pleased to bring this exceptional entertainment complex to Opelika and the Auburn community, while providing our valued guests with superior cinema-going entertainment. It is exciting to have Opelika join a select list of communities offering Carmike’s uniquely immersive BigD large screen experience.”
To celebrate the theater's opening, they are offering a concessions promotion that includes a medium drink and popcorn for $5.00 through Sunday, May 4th.
We expect to receive their showtimes shortly, so be sure to add the Carmike Tiger 13 to your Favorite Theaters list and watch their Showtimes page for updates!
Source: Carmike Cinemas Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.