Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Save $2 on 2+ Tickets - 2/4/16-2/7/16 [2/4]
- Receive a Free $20 Shutterfly Credit with Ticket Purchase at Fandango [2/3]
- "Crimson Peak" Coming to Blu-ray February 9, 2016 with DTS:X Soundtrack [12/8]
- Get 15% off Fandango Gift Card orders of $75 this Black Friday and Cyber Monday - Ends 11/30/15 [11/27]
- Sony Pictures Announces Its First 4K Ultra HD Titles - Arriving in Early 2016 [11/11]
- Remastered "Leon: The Professional" Gets Supreme Cinema Series Treatment, Dolby Atmos Soundtrack [10/26]
- Remastered "The Fifth Element" Gets Supreme Cinema Series Treatment, Dolby Atmos Soundtrack [10/26]
- Receive a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card When You Pre-order "Jurassic World" [10/14]
- Buy "Inception" on Blu-ray for $4.66 [10/9]
- Remastered "Bram Stoker's Dracula" Gets Supreme Cinema Series Treatment, Dolby Atmos Soundtrack [10/5]
Gift Shop merchant Amazon.com has a special page for the promotion which shows the list of titles, and all the details about redeeming the reward, terms and conditions, and reviews to keep you from movies of questionable quality:
The original Robocop was a classic in its own right, and at just $7.99 for the newly remastered Blu-ray version, it's difficult to believe that any fan of the genre wouldn't want to go for this offer. If you enjoy seeing Dwayne Johnson swing a 2x4 around, you can even make a little money on the deal!
The offer is only good for a limited time, and you have until March 31, 2014 to redeem the code you'll receive, so click the link above and check out the list of qualifying movies!
I purchased a copy of the original Robocop from Best Buy when it was on sale a couple weeks ago, so if you have a code, you can go straight to the redemption web site to redeem your reward code:
It's unclear if all the titles on Amazon's page have this offer through other retailers, so look for some indication on the packaging before purchasing on blind hope (or just purchase through the link above and be sure, and support our efforts at the same time).
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.