Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- See a Movie at a Drive-in This Weekend -- Follow These Steps to Find a Drive-in Near You! [8/25]
- "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" Sequel Planned for 2018 Release [8/4]
- Looking Back at "The Devil Wears Prada" 10 Years Later [6/25]
- See "Warcraft" and Get Free "World of Warcraft" Game [5/18]
- On the 20th Anniversary of "Twister" Check Out This Stormchaser Tornado Video [5/12]
- If You Have QuickTime for Windows, Read This Security Warning [4/15]
- Examining Some of What Makes the Score to "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" Great [2/23]
- Watch All Eight Best Picture Nominees at the Marcus Theatres Best Picture Festival [2/18]
- Watch All Eight Best Picture Nominees at AMC's Best Picture Showcase [2/18]
- Watch a Documentary About Making "The Revenant" [2/4]
Barnes & Noble stores around the U.S. are holding a "Hands-On Learning Event" Saturday, January 25, 2014 in connection with the upcoming release of The Lego Movie on February 7, 2014. This event is the first in a three-month-long LEGO-themed series for the bookseller. The press release issued by the company mentions movie ticket giveaways in select stores and a nationwide LEGO build event on March 1, 2014.
The company's web site describes the January 25th event as:
Join us for a Hands-On Learning event as we count down to The Lego Movie. Activities, fun and surprises for all who attend!
Click the Read link below to visit the Barnes & Noble web site for the event and see which stores nearest you are participating!
In the movie, Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average LEGO minifigure, is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. He is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.
The LEGO Movie opens in theaters on Friday, February 7th, 2014 and select theaters have showtimes and tickets already available. Head over to the Showtimes page for opening day to see where and when it's playing!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.