Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- GTC Park 12 Cobb Stadium Cinemas
- Aurora Cineplex
- Movie Tavern at Sandy Plains Village
Add Your Comments
- Greenfield, WI: Silver Cinemas - Budget South Closed [11/24]
- Bakersfield, CA: IMAX Coming to Reading Cinemas Valley Plaza 16 [11/23]
- Pagedale, MO: 24:1 Cinema Now Open [11/23]
- Wentzville, MO: B & B Wentzville Tower 12 Now Open [11/23]
- Princeton, NJ: AMC Marketfair 10 Now Open [11/23]
- Tacoma, WA: Century Point Ruston and XD Now Open [11/19]
- "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" in Dolby Cinema [11/17]
- Battle Creek, MI: Former Cheap Flicks to Open in 2016 [11/11]
- Fort Collins, CO: Cinemark Movie Bistro and XD Now Open [11/10]
- La Quinta, CA: Century La Quinta and XD Now Open [11/6]
The Movie Tavern at Sandy Plains Village in Roswell, Georgia is ready to open December 17, 2013, according to an article published recently in the Roswell Patch:
When the third Movie Tavern location in metro Atlanta opens near Roswell on Dec. 17, it will mark the completion of an overhaul of a major retail center.
The dinner-and-a-movie business comes on the heels of a recent opening of a Walmart Neighborhood Market in the Sandy Plains Village Shopping Center in East Cobb, just west of Roswell city limits.
Located on Woodstock Road between Sandy Plains Road and Mabry Road, Sandy Plains Village has undergone a $12 million transformation by DDR Corp., an Ohio-based commercial retail redeveloper.
Click the Read link below to view the full article.
When they become available, we'll have their showtimes and the ability to purchase tickets online on the Showtimes page for the theater. The closest movie theaters are the Aurora Cineplex in Roswell (about 5 miles to the Southeast) and the GTC Park 12 Cobb in Marietta (about 3 miles Southwest).
This 12-screen location will be the third in the Atlanta area for Movie Tavern, which currently owns/operates a total of 14 other locations in Colorado, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia. The company advertises itself as a premium movie-going experience. Their web site states:
We are a premium movie-going experience that caters to adults and families. We offer an in-theatre dining experience featuring first-run movies combined with a wide range of chef prepared menu selections.
Photo above is courtesy Movie Tavern.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.