Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- American Hustle 
Add Your Comments
- "Masterminds" Release Date Uncertain [8/11]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Terminator Genisys" [6/29]
- Check out the Trailer for "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" [5/19]
- New Photos Added for "Hot Pursuit" [5/6]
- 40 New Photos and the Latest Trailer Added for "Mad Max: Fury Road" [5/1]
- Check Out the Upcoming LEGO Movie Release Dates [4/21]
- "Pan" Moves to October 2015 [4/21]
- Watch the New Teaser Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" [4/16]
- Lots of New Videos Added for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" - Including the World Premiere on April 13, 2015 [4/14]
- Watch the New Trailer and See New Photos for "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" [3/23]
I just added new videos and photos for the upcoming movie, American Hustle, which is getting some awards buzz and it's not even released in theaters yet. Just today, the New York Film Critics Circle gave the movie its Best Picture award, along with Best Screenplay (Eric Singer & David O. Russell) and Best Supporting Actress (Jennifer Lawrence) awards.
Rosalyn Rosenfeld (Jennifer Lawrence) insists on smelling her nail polish, Dolly Polito (Elisabeth Rohm),
Irving Rosenfeld (Christian Bale) and Mayor Carmine Polito (Jeremy Renner) oblige
inside Baron's Restaurant in Columbia Pictures' AMERICAN HUSTLE.
© 2013 Annapurna Productions LLC All Rights Reserved.
A fictional film set in the alluring world of one of the most stunning scandals to rock our nation, American Hustle tells the story of brilliant con man Irving Rosenfeld (Christian Bale), who along with his equally cunning and seductive British partner Sydney Prosser (Amy Adams) is forced to work for a wild FBI agent Richie DiMaso (Bradley Cooper). DiMaso pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and mafia that's as dangerous as it is enchanting.
Jeremy Renner is Carmine Polito, the passionate, volatile, New Jersey political operator caught between the con-artists and Feds. Irving's unpredictable wife Rosalyn (Jennifer Lawrence) could be the one to pull the thread that brings the entire world crashing down.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.