Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Need for Speed 
Add Your Comments
- $5 Tuesday Promotion Comes to Wehrenberg Theatres [1/16]
- LucasFilm and Disney Will Not Recreate Carrie Fisher's Likeness for "Star Wars: Episode IX" [1/15]
- A Rundown of the Reshoots and Work Done on "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" [1/15]
- An Examination of Iconic and Forgettable Soundtracks in Movies [12/15]
- Hollywood, CA: X-Wing Fighter Parked on Hollywood Boulevard -- Disney and LucasFilm Win All Movie Promo Awards for the Foreseeable Future [12/8]
- Disney World Turning Epcot's Spaceship Earth Into Death Star for "Rogue One" Event - Video Added [12/2]
- Looking Back on "Casino Royale" 10 Years Later [11/17]
- Save $2 on 3 or More Movie Tickets - Good Through 9/25/2016 [9/20]
- Bakersfield, CA: KGET Takes a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Historic Fox Theater [8/30]
- See a Movie at a Drive-in This Weekend -- Follow These Steps to Find a Drive-in Near You! [8/25]
Ford Motor Company and Dreamworks Studios announced a partnership recently that involves the upcoming movie Need for Speed, which is based on the popular racing video game of the same name.
Ford designed and created a made-for-movie Mustang that will be featured prominently in the movie. It features a wider body, 22" wheels, and larger air intakes to feed the supercharged V8 under the hood.
The one-of-a-kind Ford Mustang starring in DreamWorks Studios' film
"Need for Speed" opening March 14, 2014.
“’Need for Speed’ is rooted in Americana, and when we were casting our hero car for the film, Ford Mustang was the obvious choice,” said Snider. “With its 50-year history in film, the iconic Mustang is the perfect co-star for Aaron Paul. We are privileged to have such an esteemed partner like Ford working with us on this film and look forward to seeing their Mustang up on the big screen next year.”
The movie will open in theaters on March 14th, 2014. The next game in the Need for Speed franchise, "Need for Speed Rivals," will be available in November 2013 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC . It will also launch on the new Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this year.
Source: DreamWorks Studios Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.