Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Get Your First Look at the Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" on Friday, Nov 28th [11/25]
- Remembering "The Terminator" on its 30th Anniversary with an Interview with Van Ling and Ian Nathan [10/28]
- "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Teaser Trailer Now Available Ahead of Schedule After It Leaked [10/23]
- The Death of Physical Media is Far From Imminent [10/1]
- Los Angeles, CA: New Beverly Cinema Bucks the Digital Cinema Trend and Goes 35mm Only [9/9]
- Bill Murray Suggests Leads for All-Female "Ghostbusters" Movie [9/9]
- "Toy Story that Time Forgot" Coming to ABC in December 2014 [7/25]
- Bad Robot Tweets IMAX Camera on Star Wars Set [7/11]
- Road and Track Spies Electric Harley Davidson on Set of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" [7/2]
- Chicago, IL: Lucas Museum of Narrative Art (LMNA) Announces Chicago Location [6/25]
Ford Motor Company and Dreamworks Studios announced a partnership recently that involves the upcoming movie Need for Speed, which is based on the popular racing video game of the same name.
Ford designed and created a made-for-movie Mustang that will be featured prominently in the movie. It features a wider body, 22" wheels, and larger air intakes to feed the supercharged V8 under the hood.
The one-of-a-kind Ford Mustang starring in DreamWorks Studios' film
"Need for Speed" opening March 14, 2014.
“’Need for Speed’ is rooted in Americana, and when we were casting our hero car for the film, Ford Mustang was the obvious choice,” said Snider. “With its 50-year history in film, the iconic Mustang is the perfect co-star for Aaron Paul. We are privileged to have such an esteemed partner like Ford working with us on this film and look forward to seeing their Mustang up on the big screen next year.”
The movie will open in theaters on March 14th, 2014. The next game in the Need for Speed franchise, "Need for Speed Rivals," will be available in November 2013 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC . It will also launch on the new Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this year.
Source: DreamWorks Studios Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.