Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Sequel to "Mrs. Doubtfire" Planned with Robin Williams and Director Chris Columbus Returning [4/17]
- Andy Serkis Interviewed About Upcoming "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" and its Relationship to "The Godfather" [4/15]
- Watch Highlights from the UK Premiere of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" [3/26]
- USA Today Interviews "Peanuts" Producer Craig Schulz, Watch the Teaser Trailer! [3/18]
- Captain America 3D Double Feature Coming to Theaters April 3rd [3/10]
- Bonita Springs, FL: Prado Stadium 12 Featured in Spotlight Magazines [3/4]
- Note Added to "Noah" Explaining That It's Not a Documentary [2/28]
- Buy One Oscar Nominee Ticket at AMC, Get One Free (conditions apply) [2/10]
- Barnes & Noble Stores Hosting Events Tied to "The LEGO Movie" [1/21]
- Entertainment Weekly Interviews Ben Affleck About "Gone Girl" [11/24]
Ford Motor Company and Dreamworks Studios announced a partnership recently that involves the upcoming movie Need for Speed, which is based on the popular racing video game of the same name.
Ford designed and created a made-for-movie Mustang that will be featured prominently in the movie. It features a wider body, 22" wheels, and larger air intakes to feed the supercharged V8 under the hood.
The one-of-a-kind Ford Mustang starring in DreamWorks Studios' film
"Need for Speed" opening March 14, 2014.
“’Need for Speed’ is rooted in Americana, and when we were casting our hero car for the film, Ford Mustang was the obvious choice,” said Snider. “With its 50-year history in film, the iconic Mustang is the perfect co-star for Aaron Paul. We are privileged to have such an esteemed partner like Ford working with us on this film and look forward to seeing their Mustang up on the big screen next year.”
The movie will open in theaters on March 14th, 2014. The next game in the Need for Speed franchise, "Need for Speed Rivals," will be available in November 2013 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC . It will also launch on the new Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this year.
Source: DreamWorks Studios Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.