Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- "Now Showing" Enhanced with Sticky Options, Faster Speed [5/27]
- "The Marquee" Enhancements Bring More Speed, New Movie Sort Option in Showtimes, Sticky Selections [5/23]
- Trailers & Videos Feature Updated [3/27]
- Photo Gallery Feature Upgraded [3/17]
- "Reader Favorites" Listing Updated in Now Showing [8/5]
- Dolby Atmos Indications Added to Showtimes [7/25]
- Submit Your Ticket Price Reports for Movie Theaters! [7/4]
- Gift Shop Enhanced with More Selections for Downloading Movies and Music via iTunes [9/17]
- Finding Drive-Ins Made Easy [8/2]
- New Feature: Search for Theaters from the Past - See the history, tell your stories [6/30]
While fixing a problem that I found on the iTunes section of our Gift Shop, where you can rent and purchase movies (and purchase songs) online, I decided to make some improvements.
This section of our Gift Shop provides our readers with direct access to Apple's iTunes Store for the following categories:
- Today's Top Songs
- Top Movie Rentals
- Top Movie Purchases
- Top Soundtrack Albums
- New Soundtrack Releases
The result of the improvements today expands each category optionally to show up to 20 selections instead of just three. When you visit the iTunes page, you will see an arrow at the end of the listing, and clicking on that arrow will show you more choices in that category.
For example, in the Top Movie Rentals category, you will see three selections:
Selecting the arrow that appears to the right of the last selection will result in an expanded display, similar to the one below:
As always, selecting one of the titles will take you to the iTunes service so that you can complete your transaction and start downloading it.
Try It Out
Give it a try today by clicking on the Read link below to visit the iTunes section of our Gift Shop!
Your Feedback is Welcome!
You can let us know what you think of the new feature by leaving a comment below or completing our Feedback Form.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.