Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- A Review of Laser-Based IMAX at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX [4/21]
- Details Released About the Background of Star Wars Movie, "Rogue One" [4/20]
- See the Teaser Trailer for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" in an IMAX Theater on April 20th [4/16]
- Dates Announced for 2016 Academy Awards and Nominations Announcement [4/14]
- Ahead of the 50th Anniversary of "The Sound of Music" Variety Interviews Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer [2/26]
- Watch the Trailer for the Short "Frozen Fever" That Will Be Shown Before "Cinderella" [2/26]
- See "Interstellar: The IMAX Experience" with 12 Minutes of Additional Footage at Select AMC Locations on February 21, 2015 [2/19]
- Neill Blomkamp Posts About Upcoming "Alien" Project [2/19]
- Buy One Ticket for "Black or White" Get One Free with This Offer - 2/13/15 - 2/19/15 [2/13]
- Spider-Man to Appear in Marvel Cinematic Universe, Next Spider-Man Movie Gets Release Date [2/10]
The Tumbler on display in Bentonville, Arkansas, the first stop on the tour.
The excitement leading up to the July 20, 2012 release of The Dark Knight Rises is getting turned up just a little higher with the opportunity that fans will have in several cities across North America. The Tumbler and the Bat-Pod, which are Batman's SUV and motorcycle from the "Dark Knight" movies, will be making appearances on a coast-to-coast tour in the following cities:
|Bentonville, Arkansas||May 12|
|Tulsa, Oklahoma||May 15, 17
|Overland Park, Kansas||May 19|
|Kansas City, Missouri||May 20-21|
|St. Louis, Missouri||May 23|
|Chicago, Illinois||May 25|
|Washington, DC||May 27|
|Baltimore, Maryland||May 28|
|Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||May 30|
|Trenton, New Jersey||May 31|
|Syracuse, New York||June 1|
|Albany, New York||June 2|
|Buffalo, New York||June 3|
|Toronto, Canada||June 5, 7|
|Montreal, Canada||June 10|
|Purchase, New York||June 12|
|Columbus, Ohio||June 13|
|Lansing, Michigan||June 15|
|Detroit, Michigan||June 15|
|Brooklyn, Michigan||June 17|
|Indianapolis, Indiana||June 19|
|Nashville, Tennessee||June 21|
|Knoxville, Tennessee||June 22|
|Atlanta, Georgia||June 23|
|Dallas, Texas||June 25|
|San Antonio, Texas||June 27|
|El Paso, Texas||June 29|
|Albuquerque, New Mexico||July 1|
|Phoenix, Arizona||July 2, 4
|Santa Clarita, California||July 7|
|San Diego, California||July 13-15|
|Los Angeles, California||July 20-22
|Orange County, California||July 27-28|
*Please note that dates and locations are subject to change, and more may be added.
Click the Read link below for information about the tour, including dates, times, and locations!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.