Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- The Amazing Spider-Man 
- The Amazing Spider-Man: An IMAX 3D Experience 
- The Amazing Spider-Man: The IMAX Experience 
- The Amazing Spider-Man in 3D 
Add Your Comments
- "The Divergent Series" Changes Final Installments [9/21]
- Escanaba, MI: Photos Added for Willow Creek Cinema 8 [9/19]
- Marinette, WI: Photos Added for Mariner Theatre [9/19]
- Traverse City, MI: Photos Added for Bijou by the Bay [9/19]
- Traverse City, MI: Photos Added for State Theatre [9/19]
- "Snowden" Pushed to 2016 - Variety [9/14]
- Photos Added for the Hank Williams Bio-pic "I Saw the Light" [9/11]
- Cortez, CO: Photos Added for Allen Theatres - Fiesta Twin Cinema [9/1]
- "Masterminds" Release Date Uncertain [8/11]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Terminator Genisys" [6/29]
Twelve new photos were just added to the Photo Gallery page for The Amazing Spider-Man, which opens in theaters July 3rd, 2012.
The new photos show various shots of Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy, and others.
To see all 24 photos we have so far for the movie, click the Read link below or the image to the left.
The Amazing Spider-Man is the story of Peter Parker (Garfield), an outcast high schooler who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, leaving him to be raised by his Uncle Ben (Sheen) and Aunt May (Field). Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy (Stone), and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents' disappearance – leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr. Curt Connors (Ifans), his father's former partner.
As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors' alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero.
The movie is opening in 2D, 3D, IMAX, and IMAX 3D, so you're going to have quite a few choices when the movie is released this summer. For more information about the movie, and to add the flavor(s) of your choice to your Favorite Movies list, please see the Movie Information page for The Amazing Spider-Man.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.