Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Twilight 
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse 
- The Twilight Saga Eclipse: The IMAX Experience 
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon 
Add Your Comments
- Watch the New Trailer and See New Photos for "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" [3/23]
- "Selma" Being Re-Released in Theaters March 20th [3/20]
- New Photos Added for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" [3/18]
- Buy Advance Tickets for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Now! [3/12]
- Watch this High-Flying Extended Look at "Furious 7" [3/9]
- New Photos Added for "The Peanuts Movie" [3/5]
- The Top 10 Most Searched Actors/Actresses in 2015 So Far Are... [3/3]
- Tickets for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" Now On Sale [2/25]
- 26 New Photos Added for Will Smith's "Focus" [2/19]
- New Photos and Behind the Scenes Video for "Spectre" [2/12]
We just added 15 new photos and two new posters for the highly-anticipated next installment in the Twilight saga, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1.
Click the Read link below to view the Photo Gallery page for the movie and take a look through all 22 photos that we have so far!
Breaking Dawn - Part 1 opens in theaters on Friday, November 18th, 2011 (67 days!), and many theaters will be doing midnight shows on Thursday. Some theaters have advance showtimes and tickets available, so check out the Showtimes page to see if any theaters near you have that information already, but in case they don't, be sure to add The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 to your Favorite Movies list to stay updated on all the latest and greatest news!
We also have some videos on the Trailers & Videos page, and we hear that a new trailer will be released tomorrow night, so we'll add it as soon as it's available.
Following the model of the final Harry Potter installment, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the final Twilight installment is being broken up into two parts, with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 opening in November 2012. This strategy worked out very well in the end for Harry Potter, while even though the first part of the finale took some time and then ended rather unsatisfyingly, the second part picked up speed and wrapped everything up very nicely with a well-done movie.
The previous Twilight installment, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, opened in June 2010 and only spent one weekend in the #1 spot, but it did stay in the top 10 for five weeks. It received very mediocre reviews, but the Twilight fan base doesn't seem to listen to reviews, but I'm sure that they would like to see a satisfying wrap-up to the Twilight Saga as well.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.