Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Toy Story 
- Toy Story in 3D 
- Toy Story 2 
- Toy Story 2 in 3D 
- Toy Story 3 
- Toy Story 3: An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Toy Story 3 in 3D 
- Toy Story/Toy Story 2
- Toy Story/Toy Story 2 in 3D Double Feature 
- El Capitan
Add Your Comments
- Grand Junction, CO: Carmike 7 Closed [6/24]
- Lake Charles, LA: Cinemark Movie Bistro Lake Charles Holds Grand Opening [6/23]
- Thousand Oaks, CA: Regal Janss Marketplace 9 Grand Opening on June 9, 2016 [6/8]
- Mooresville, IN: Showtime Cinema Announces 2016 Summer Kids' Movie Series [6/7]
- Monterey, CA: Osio Theater Now Open [5/31]
- Watch Free Movies at Flagship Cinemas During "Camp Flagship 2016" [5/31]
- Free Summer Movies at Santikos Theatres [5/31]
- Watch Free Kid-Friendly Movies This Summer at Allen Theatres Locations [5/27]
- Kids Summer Movies at Megaplex Theatres - 10 Movies 10 Weeks for $10 [5/27]
- Watch Family Movies for Free at These Marquee Cinemas Locations [5/27]
The Pacific El Capitan in Hollywood, California will be hosting a Toy Story marathon, that they are billing as "the world's first-ever," on Thursday, June 17, 2010. All three movies will be shown in 3D, starting at 3pm. The event is taking place one day before the release of Toy Story 3 in theaters nationwide.
Additionally, audience members will be able to enjoy the Toy Story 3 Fun Zone, a 25,000 square foot attraction which includes opportunities to meet and be photographed with Buzz and Woody, compete in games, see a stage show, and more. The Fun Zone will be open June 18 - August 29, 2010.
Fun Zone Activities
- Guests can insert themselves into scenes from "Toy Story 3" at the Kodak photo locations.
- In the “Toy Story” Test Zone, guests can test the latest and greatest in the world of toys from the LEGO Group, Mattel®, Hasbro, Microsoft Xbox 360, and Thinkway Toys.
- Guests can put the pedal-to-the-metal racing around Rex’s Races, sponsored by Nestle.
- At every show, one lucky guest will win a Family four-pack to see the new "World of Color" nighttime water show at Disney’s California Adventure Park.
- Guests can enter for a chance to win a Disney Cruise Line vacation to the Mexican Riviera to see "Toy Story - The Musical" live on board.
"Buzz, Woody and all of the 'Toy Story' characters leapt into our hearts 15 years ago and are winning over a whole new generation with 'Toy Story 3,'" said Lylle Breier, senior vice president, worldwide special events for Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. "We're inviting moms and dads to share the experience with their families in a day-long event that is loaded with fun and allows them to see the new movie before it officially opens."
Tickets for the marathon are $100 per person and include an assigned seat for Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story, Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 (all in Disney Digital 3D™), popcorn, drinks, a boxed meal, an ice cream treat, entrance into the Toy Story 3 Fun Zone and a commemorative limited-edition surprise gift. To purchase tickets to the marathon event on June 17, fans can call 818-845-3110.
In Toy Story 3, the creators of the beloved "Toy Story" films re-open the toy box and bring moviegoers back to the delightful world of our favorite gang of toy characters.
As Andy prepares to depart for college, Buzz, Woody and the rest of his loyal toys are troubled about their uncertain future. Toy Story 3 is a comical new adventure that lands the toys in a room full untamed tots who can't wait to get their sticky little fingers on these "new" toys. It's pandemonium as they try to stay together, ensuring "no toy gets left behind." Meanwhile, Barbie comes face to plastic face with Ken (yes, that Ken).
We have showtimes available for opening day for both the 2D and 3D shows of Toy Story 3:
Just look for the yellow movie ticket to find those theaters which are offering ticket sales online, so you can make your plans, buy your tickets, and print them ahead of time. This is sure to be a huge movie and waiting until you get to the theater is a good way to find yourself watching an old print of Marmaduke instead of spending some quality time with Buzz and Woody and friends!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.