Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Toy Story 
- Toy Story in 3D 
- Toy Story 2 
- Toy Story 2 in 3D 
- Toy Story 3 
- Toy Story 3 in 3D 
- Toy Story/Toy Story 2 
- Toy Story/Toy Story 2 in 3D Double Feature 
Add Your Comments
- The Hobbit: Motion Picture Trilogy (Limited Edition Blu-ray 3D Blu-ray DVD Digital HD) 63% Off - Today Only [6/3]
- "Ex Machina" to be First Blu-ray with DTS:X Soundtrack - July 14, 2015 [5/22]
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of "The Sound of Music" with New Releases on Blu-ray/DVD and Soundtrack [2/26]
- "Into the Woods" Coming to Home Video March 24, 2015 [2/24]
- 23 Bond Movies for $75 at FoxConnect [12/4]
- Get a Free Song Download with Fandango Ticket Purchase for "Annie" [12/2]
- Save up to $10 on Fandango Gift Cards - Expires 12/25/2014 [12/2]
- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Coming to Home Video December 16, 2014 [10/1]
- "Transformers: Age of Extinction" Released on Home Video - Links & Reviews [9/30]
- Listen to Lorde's New Song for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" [9/29]
For an unspecified time, Gift Shop merchant Amazon.com is offering a $10 discount when you pre-order both Toy Story movies, which are being released as Blu-ray/DVD Combo packages on March 23, 2010!
Toy Story: Special Edition - 2-Disc (Includes DVD And Blu-ray in Blu-ray Package) [Blu-ray]
Toy Story 2: Special Edition - 2-Disc (Includes DVD And Blu-ray in Blu-ray Package) [Blu-ray]
The discs are currently available on Amazon for $24.99 each, so with this promotion, you can get both for $39.98. Additionally, Amazon's pre-order price guarantee says that if you order now and they decrease the price between when you order and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price!
Disney has been at the forefront of great Blu-ray releases, and these two titles continue their tradition of packaging both the high definition Blu-ray and standard definition DVD's in the package, giving you the flexibility of using the Blu-ray in your primary movie watching space, and the DVD in other locations, such as a second room or vehicle, without putting the Blu-ray in harm's way, which is especially great for children's titles!
Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are classics in their own right, and you would be hard-pressed to find someone that does not enjoy them at some level. Mixing nostalgia (I don't think they missed a classic children's toy), great voices, and top-notch production values with a great story created success that launched Pixar into the hearts of movie fans.
I've already placed my order and saved $10. How about you?
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.