Remove ads with our VIP Service
- A Bug's Life 
- Cars 
- Finding Nemo 
- The Incredibles 
- Monsters, Inc. 
- Ratatouille 
- Up 
- Up in Disney Digital 3D 
- WALL-E 
Add Your Comments
- Purchase Deborah Willis' Book "Reflections in Black" [8/27]
- "Edge of Tomorrow" Effectively Renamed in Home Video Release [8/21]
- Soundtrack for "If I Stay" Features Music from Willamette Stone and Others [8/4]
- "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" Coming to Blu-ray/DVD on June 10, 2014 [3/17]
- "The Wolf of Wall Street" Comes to Blu-ray on March 25, 2014 and Download March 18, 2014 [2/20]
- Save Up to $7.50 on a Ticket to See "Robocop" [2/13]
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free Offer at Amazon.com - Expires Dec. 21, 2013 [12/17]
- Soundtrack for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug to be Released on December 10, 2013 [11/6]
- Gold Box Deal of the Day: Save Up To 72% On The "Alien Anthology Collection" and "Prometheus" on Blu-ray [11/1]
- Get a $3 MP3 Credit with Purchase of Select Gift Cards at Amazon.com [9/27]
Most people will agree that Pixar has made some really good movies. They are also very good at releasing those movies on DVD and Blu-ray, scoring some of the best reviews for picture and sound available.
When you combine a great movie with a high quality release on home video, it makes for an attractive purchase. Right now, Amazon's is making purchasing some Pixar movies even more attractive by offering some really good discounts when you buy multiple titles at once!
For example, buy the Up Blu-ray/DVD combo pack and both Monsters, Inc and Cars on Blu-ray and save $26 off your total purchase at checkout. Other lower discounts apply if you buy just two items from a list of 17 titles.
For all the details, and the coupon code you'll need during checkout, click on the link below:
This promotional offer is valid 12a.m. Pacific time, November 11, 2009, through 11:59 p.m. Pacific time, November 30, 2009.
The movies involved in this promotion include:
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.