Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Angels & Demons 
- Four Christmases 
- G-Force 
- G-Force in 3D 
- The Hangover 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: The IMAX Experience 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Julie & Julia 
- My Sister's Keeper 
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian 
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian: The IMAX Experience 
- Public Enemies 
- Star Trek 
- Star Trek: The IMAX Experience 
- Terminator Salvation 
- The Ugly Truth 
- Up 
Add Your Comments
- On Home Video: "La La Land" - April 25, 2017 [3/28]
- On Home Video: "Collateral Beauty" [2/28]
- On Home Video: "Sing" - March 21, 2017 [2/21]
- "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back" on Home Video January 31, 2017 [1/30]
- "Nocturnal Animals" Coming to Home Video February 21, 2017 [1/30]
- "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them" Coming to Home Video March 28, 2017 [1/28]
- On Home Video: "Arrival" - February 14, 2017 [1/11]
- Gift Cards Make Great Gifts! [12/23]
- On Home Video: December 6, 2016 - Jason Bourne, The Secret Life of Pets, and more [12/7]
- Read the Book Before You See "The Shack" [12/5]
It would seem that our Gift Shop merchant Amazon.com is locked in a price war with WalMart, and we are the ones reaping the rewards!
Many upcoming releases on DVD can be had for $10 right now:
- Angels & Demons
- Four Christmases
- G-Force (Single Disc Widescreen)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Widescreen Edition)
- Julie & Julia
- My Sister's Keeper
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (Single-Disc Edition)
- Star Trek (Single-Disc Edition)
- Terminator Salvation (Widescreen Edition)
Granted, these are single-disc editions, but the more elaborate editions are also available for pretty decent deals as well.
For other deals on new upcoming releases, take a look at these:
- Up (Single Disc Widescreen) ($15.99)
- The Ugly Truth (Widescreen Edition) ($16.99)
- The Hangover (R-Rated Single-Disc Edition) ($15.99)
- Public Enemies (Single-Disc Edition) ($16.99)
There are also examples of the Blu-ray releases being cheaper than the 2-disc DVD releases. For example, Up (4 Disc Combo Pack with Digital Copy and DVD) [Blu-ray] is $19.99 and it includes the DVD version of the movie as well, when the UP (Two-Disc Deluxe Edition + Digital Copy) on DVD goes for $20.99. Plus, you can take another $10 off a second Blu-ray purchase when buying Up on Blu-ray!
Lots of deals to be had, so if you're looking to expand your movie library or get a head start on holiday shopping, check out these and other great deals going on right now in Amazon's Movies & TV Department!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.