Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The IMAX Experience 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: The IMAX Experience 
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone 
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The IMAX Experience 
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 
Add Your Comments
- Culver City, CA: Pacific Culver Stadium 12 Closed for Conversion to ArcLight Cinemas Location [3/26]
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Cleveland Heights, OH: Regal Severance Town Center Stadium 14 Closed [3/20]
- Lawrenceville, GA: GTC Town Center Value Cinemas Closed [3/18]
- Queen Creek, AZ: Harkins Queen Creek 14 Opening March 19, 2015 [3/16]
- Los Angeles, CA: 9-Screen Cinemark Playa Vista and XD Now Open [3/13]
- Nicholasville, KY: AmStar 14 - Brannon Crossing to Become Movie Tavern Location in June 2015 [3/12]
- Lewiston, ME: Flagship Cinemas Closed [3/12]
The Museum of Science in Boston, Massachusetts will be hosting Harry Potter: The Exhibition in October, according to a recent press release by the museum.
The exhibition will open on October 25, 2009 at 9am, and tickets are on sale now at mos.org or by calling 617-723-2500, 617-589-0417 (TTY).
The Museum of Science is the only New England venue to host the exhibition, and it is scheduled to run through February 21, 2010. It is currently on display at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, Illinois (read article).
Fans will be able to get a first-hand look at over 200 items from the movies, including costumes and props, and experience dramatic displays inspired by the Hogwarts™ film sets.
“Offering an exclusive look at some of the most iconic artifacts and scenic elements from the beloved films, the Museum of Science in Boston will certainly become the hub of excitement for Harry Potter fans when it arrives this October,” said Karen McTier, Executive Vice President, Domestic Licensing and Worldwide Marketing, Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
The sixth installment of the series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, opened in magnificent fashion on Wednesday, July 15th, and is playing in theaters now. It opened in IMAX and IMAX 3D theaters in just a few locations on the same day, with a wider IMAX release on July 29, 2009.
The final installment has been broken up into two movies, currently labeled Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II, which will be released in November 2010 and July 2011, respectively.
Source: Museum of Science - Boston Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.