Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Angels & Demons 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: The IMAX Experience 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian 
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian: The IMAX Experience 
- Star Trek 
- Star Trek: The IMAX Experience 
- Terminator Salvation 
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: The IMAX Experience 
- Up 
- Up in 3D 
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine 
Add Your Comments
- Stay for the Credits of "Kong: Skull Island" [3/10]
- Watch Family-Friendly Movies at Marcus Theatres for Just $3 During "Kids Dream" Series [2/23]
- See the First Cast Photo for "Han Solo: A Star Wars Story" [2/22]
- "First Look" Fan Event on February 28, 2017 for "Ghost in the Shell" at Select IMAX Theaters [2/16]
- Marcus Adds More Wehrenberg Locations to its Best Picture Festival [2/14]
- Watch All the Best Picture Nominees at AMC's Best Picture Showcase [1/26]
- See the Best Picture Nominees at Marcus Theatres' 2017 Best Picture Festival [1/26]
- Watch Best Picture Nominated Movies at Regal Cinemas Locations for One Price [1/26]
- Disney Classics Part of "The Enchanted Tales" Series at Marcus Theatres [1/26]
- $5 Tuesday Promotion Comes to Wehrenberg Theatres [1/16]
X-Men Origins: Wolverine started off the month and it's still in the Top 10 Box Office report, with a total gross of over $165 million.
Star Trek came in a week later and was greeted with quite a bit of praise, which is carrying it at the top of each week's box office rankings (it's currently #3).
The last big release of the month will come on Friday when Disney/Pixar's Up gets released. It's already getting pretty good reviews, and it will probably be a better test of audience reaction to 3D than Monsters vs. Aliens was.
As you can see by the Coming Soon page, more people have marked Harry Potter as a Favorite Movie than Transformers.
|Does Megan Fox have more star power than Emma Watson?|
Show your love for your favorite movies by going to the Coming Soon page (or the details page for each movie) and add it to your Favorite Movies list!
I've marked the Harry Potter movie as one of my favorites, as I have no plans to see Transformers 2. I'll be watching the reviews and maybe they'll change my mind, but I'll put my money on Harry Potter taking Transformers in the review category. Time will tell if the Box Office will agree...
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.