Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- New Photos and Videos Added for "The Legend of Tarzan" [6/25]
- "The Fast and the Furious" Returns to Theaters for 15th Anniversary [6/10]
- Rundown of the Free/Discounted Summer Movie Programs at Theaters [5/27]
- Watch the Latest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" - Plus Photos [5/23]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Now You See Me 2" [5/20]
- Director Gareth Edwards Exits Godzilla 2 [5/14]
- Release of "The Maze Runner: The Death Cure" Likely to be Delayed by Star's Injury [5/5]
- "X-Men: Apocalypse" Won't Play in U.S. IMAX Theaters [4/25]
- New Photos and Final Trailer Added for "X-Men: Apocalypse" [4/25]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Jason Bourne" [4/21]
Paramount Pictures just supplied us with four new videos and 10 new photos for the highly anticipated reboot of the Star Trek franchise, aptly named Star Trek.
You can get an idea of just how much Paramount has riding on this movie by the sheer number of videos and photos that have been generated! We have a total of 30 videos on the Trailers & Videos page, including several trailers, TV spots, and many clips from the movie.
We also have a grand total of 69 photos on the Photo Galleries page, including new photos from the movie's Los Angeles premiere last week and the cover photo from Entertainment Weekly magazine featuring Chris Pine as Capt. Kirk and Zoe Saldana as Uhura.
The movie opens on Friday (May 8, 2009) and is the big release for the weekend, so it will be very popular, likely selling out shows in certain areas for the peak showtimes. If you're interested in seeing it this weekend, don't wait around thinking you can just walk up to the theater a half hour before the show!
Get on over to the Showtimes page for opening day and get your tickets in advance by clicking on the showtimes, print them at home, and bask in your own greatness as you walk past everyone in line at the box office! Just look for the yellow movie ticket at the right and you're on your way!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.