Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Check out the Trailer for "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" [5/19]
- New Photos Added for "Hot Pursuit" [5/6]
- 40 New Photos and the Latest Trailer Added for "Mad Max: Fury Road" [5/1]
- Check Out the Upcoming LEGO Movie Release Dates [4/21]
- "Pan" Moves to October 2015 [4/21]
- Watch the New Teaser Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" [4/16]
- Lots of New Videos Added for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" - Including the World Premiere on April 13, 2015 [4/14]
- Watch the New Trailer and See New Photos for "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" [3/23]
- "Selma" Being Re-Released in Theaters March 20th [3/20]
- New Photos Added for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" [3/18]
Paramount Pictures just supplied us with four new videos and 10 new photos for the highly anticipated reboot of the Star Trek franchise, aptly named Star Trek.
You can get an idea of just how much Paramount has riding on this movie by the sheer number of videos and photos that have been generated! We have a total of 30 videos on the Trailers & Videos page, including several trailers, TV spots, and many clips from the movie.
We also have a grand total of 69 photos on the Photo Galleries page, including new photos from the movie's Los Angeles premiere last week and the cover photo from Entertainment Weekly magazine featuring Chris Pine as Capt. Kirk and Zoe Saldana as Uhura.
The movie opens on Friday (May 8, 2009) and is the big release for the weekend, so it will be very popular, likely selling out shows in certain areas for the peak showtimes. If you're interested in seeing it this weekend, don't wait around thinking you can just walk up to the theater a half hour before the show!
Get on over to the Showtimes page for opening day and get your tickets in advance by clicking on the showtimes, print them at home, and bask in your own greatness as you walk past everyone in line at the box office! Just look for the yellow movie ticket at the right and you're on your way!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.