Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Batman Begins 
- Batman Begins: The IMAX Experience 
- The Dark Knight: The IMAX Experience 
- The Dark Knight 
- Star Trek 
- Star Trek: The IMAX Experience 
- Superman Returns 
- Superman Returns: An IMAX 3D Experience 
Add Your Comments
- Final Trailer Added for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" [6/19]
- New Photos Added for "Think Like A Man Too" [6/17]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "22 Jump Street" [6/6]
- "Jupiter Ascending" Moved to February 2015, "Run All Night" Bumped [6/5]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Getting Stars [5/30]
- Mequon, WI: Photos Added for Marcus North Shore Cinemas [5/2]
- Movie Theater Photos Added - 17 Theaters in Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Wisconsin [4/24]
- Third Hobbit Movie Title Changed to "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies" [4/24]
- "Magic Mike XXL" Confirmed for July 3, 2015 Release [4/16]
- "Allegiant" Being Split Into Two Movies [4/11]
Showtimes and tickets are available at select theaters for the highly anticipated Star Trek-reboot, simply titled Star Trek , which is directed by J.J. Abrams of TV's "Lost" and "Fringe" and director of Mission: Impossible III.
To see if your favorite theater is one of those offering up showtimes and tickets, head over to the Showtimes page for opening day. More and more theaters will be adding their showtimes, so if you don't see any nearby yet, keep checking!
View the Photo Gallery for Star Trek for more photos!
The trailers and video clips that I've seen have been pretty good. While I was never a huge fan of the original series, I did enjoy "The Next Generation" and "Deep Space Nine" series. I could never keep the movies starring the original cast straight, relegating them to descriptive names like "the one with the whales." Based on those videos and the fact that I generally have enjoyed J.J. Abrams' work, I'm looking forward to seeing this one to see if he can do for Star Trek what Christopher Nolan did for the Batman franchise, or if it will be more like Bryan Singer's Superman Returns, which has yet to spawn any sequels.
The movie will be very popular on opening weekend, so if you're interested in seeing it that weekend, don't wait around thinking you can just walk up to the theater a half hour before the show! Get your tickets in advance by clicking on the showtimes, print them at home, and bask in your own greatness as you walk past everyone in line at the box office! Just look for the yellow movie ticket at the right and you're on your way!
Don't forget, the movie will also be playing in IMAX theaters!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.