Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Rave Cinemas Buckland Hills 18 & IMAX
- Rave Cinemas Davenport 53 + IMAX
- Rave Cinemas Florence 14
- Carmike Stonybrook 20 + IMAX
- Showcase Cinema de Lux Patriot Place
- Showcase Cinemas Lowell
- Showcase Cinema de Lux Randolph
- Showcase Cinema de Lux Revere
- Rave Cinemas West Springfield 15
West Springfield, MA
- Showcase Cinemas Woburn
- Rave Cinemas Flint West 14
- Starplex Cinemas - Town Center Plaza
East Windsor, NJ
- Rave Cinemas Hazlet 12
- Carmike Ritz 16
- City Center 15: Cinema De Lux
White Plains, NY
- Rave Cinemas The Greene 14 + IMAX
- Springdale 18: Cinema de Lux
- Rave Cinemas Franklin Park 16
- Providence Place Cinemas 16 & IMAX
- Showcase Cinemas Warwick
Add Your Comments
- Glenview, IL: Pacific Theatres Takes Over Former Regal Glen 10 Location [11/18]
- Hornell, NY: Movie Theater to Reopen in December [11/18]
- West Valley City, UT: Carmike Ritz 15 - Hollywood Connection Closed [11/17]
- St. Charles, MO: AMC Streets of St Charles 8 Opening November 17, 2014 [11/14]
- Glenview, IL: Regal Glen 10 Closed [11/4]
- North Little Rock, AR: Cinemark Tandy Movies 10 Closed [11/4]
- Cincinnati, OH: The Screens at Cincinnati Mall Opens in Former Danbarry Dollar Saver - Cincinnati Mills Site [10/24]
- Aurora, CO: Aurora Movie Tavern Debuts New Amenities [10/24]
- El Monte, CA: Edwards El Monte 8 Closed [10/24]
- Neil Patrick Harris Announced as Host of 2015 Academy Awards Ceremony [10/15]
At the end of November, National Amusements kicked off a four-week "Holiday Classics" series, where they were showing classic movies for the price of a donation of a food item to benefit local food charities.
The movies in the series included:
- November 29 - It's a Wonderful Life
- December 6 - Home Alone
- December 13 - How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- December 20 - White Christmas
We're hearing about this at the tail end of the series, but you still have a chance to see Bing Crosby's White Christmas and help a local food pantry at the same time!
The series is only showing at the theaters shown in the column to the right of this article.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.