Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day 
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines 
- Terminator Salvation 
- The Terminator 
Add Your Comments
- 2015 Academy Award Winners [2/22]
- Vista, CA: Krikorian MetroPlex 15 at Vista Village Changes Owners, Now the Cinépolis USA - Vista [2/19]
- Pico Rivera, CA: Krikorian Pico Rivera Village Walk 15 Changes Owners, Now the Cinépolis USA - Pico Rivera [2/19]
- Los Angeles World Premiere of "Focus" on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 [2/19]
- Bloomington, IL: Carmike Ovation Cinema 10 Now Open [2/18]
- Joliet, IL: Cinemark Movies 10 Closed [2/11]
- Yulee, FL: Grand Opening for Carmike Coastal Cinemas 10 Scheduled for February 13, 2015 [2/11]
- Midlothian, VA: Carmike 10 - Richmond Reopening in March as Carmike Ovation 10 [2/11]
- Seattle, WA: Varsity Theatre Reopens February 13, 2015 [2/11]
- Canton, IL: Garden Theatre Closed [1/30]
Warner Bros. Pictures announced in a press release today that the fourth Terminator movie, Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins, has begun production in New Mexico. The movie is scheduled for release in theaters on May 22, 2009.
We knew before that Christian Bale was going to play John Connor, but now we have a more complete cast listing and a plot summary to go with the cast of characters:
In the highly anticipated new installment of The Terminator film franchise, set in post-apocalyptic 2018, Christian Bale stars as John Connor, the man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright (Sam Worthington), a stranger whose last memory is of being on death row. Connor must decide whether Marcus has been sent from the future, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, Connor and Marcus both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynet’s operations, where they uncover the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind.
The film also stars Anton Yelchin as Kyle Reese, Charlotte Gainsbourg as Kate Connor, Moon Bloodgood as Blair Williams, Common as Barnes, and Jadagrace as Star.
The movie is the first of a planned second trilogy of Terminator movies, the prospects of which will greatly depend upon the success of this first installment. No doubt, the success of the TV series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles had something to do with the idea of continuing the Terminator story, and if they use a similar tone, I think they'll be successful with it. The show has proven that there is more to tell in the storyline, and hopefully, the people behind the new movie will show some restraint when it comes to budget and flash vs. story and character development.
As we collect information, we'll add it to the movie's Information Page!
Source: Warner Bros. Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.