|Show Your Support!|
|Terms & Conditions|
Print This Page
What do the ratings (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17) mean?
Last Updated on Wednesday, November 15th, 2006 1:53 PM
Remove ads with our VIP Service
- BigScreen Featured Theaters
- Description of Major Features
- Digital Sound - Formats Explained
- Digital Sound - Why Does It Matter?
- Gift Cards/Certificates - Where to Get Them
- How to Navigate this Site
- I'm having problems printing, help!
- Is BigScreen a complete movie database?
- Linking to The BigScreen Cinema Guide
- What do the ratings (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17) mean?
- What is Digital Cinema Projection?
- What is Stadium Seating?
- What is THX?
- What's New - New Features, Revisions to this Site
For a complete explanation of the MPAA Ratings, and what they mean for movie-goers, please read the following information:
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.