|Show Your Support!|
|Terms & Conditions|
Print This Page
Remove ads with our VIP Service
- BigScreen Featured Theaters
- Description of Major Features
- Digital Sound - Formats Explained
- Digital Sound - Why Does It Matter?
- Gift Cards/Certificates - Where to Get Them
- How to Navigate this Site
- I'm having problems printing, help!
- Is BigScreen a complete movie database?
- Linking to The BigScreen Cinema Guide
- What do the ratings (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17) mean?
- What is Digital Cinema Projection?
- What is Stadium Seating?
- What is THX?
- What's New - New Features, Revisions to this Site
Stadium-style seating is a special design of a theater in which all or some of the seats are arranged much like that at a baseball stadium or other sports venue. Each row of seats is higher than the row in front of it, so there is less obstruction of view, and often more legroom.
This style of theater is becoming increasingly popular around the country, and most new theaters are now built with stadium style seating.
To find movies being presented in theaters with stadium-style seating, look for the logo at the right in the schedule listings.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.