|Show Your Support!|
|Terms & Conditions|
Print This Page
Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Do You Publish Advance Showtimes?
- Downloading Schedules to Handhelds/PDAs
- How Can I Print a Schedule?
- How Long Will (insert movie name) Be Playing at (insert theater name)?
- Purchasing Tickets Online
- What to do if Showtimes are Incorrect
- When are the Showtimes Updated?
- Where are My Favorite Theaters?
- Where are the Pass List Suspended Indications?
- Why Don't I See Showtimes for a Theater?
- Will (insert movie name) Be Playing at (insert theater name)?
On the schedule pages which have tickets that can be purchased online, you will see a movie ticket graphic and some text before the showtimes table that provides instructions on purchasing tickets.
For example, view the showtimes page for Marcus Ridge Cinema
You will see the "Admit One" movie ticket graphic, and the text "Buy your tickets online! You can purchase tickets online by clicking on the showtimes."
Then, in the showtimes table, you will see that the showtimes are actually links that can be clicked on. If you select the showtime you wish to purchase tickets for, you will be taken to our online ticketing partner site, movietickets.com, where you can choose how many tickets you desire and enter your payment information.
From there, you can choose to pick up your tickets at the theater or print them out at home. We recommend printing them at home, since the ticket kiosks in the theater entrance are sometimes out of order, and you don't want to have to wait in line when you have already purchased your tickets just to pick them up.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.