|Show Your Support!|
|Terms & Conditions|
Print This Page
Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Do You Publish Advance Showtimes?
- Downloading Schedules to Handhelds/PDAs
- How Can I Print a Schedule?
- How Long Will (insert movie name) Be Playing at (insert theater name)?
- Purchasing Tickets Online
- What to do if Showtimes are Incorrect
- When are the Showtimes Updated?
- Where are My Favorite Theaters?
- Where are the Pass List Suspended Indications?
- Why Don't I See Showtimes for a Theater?
- Will (insert movie name) Be Playing at (insert theater name)?
If you choose a theater based on the "Passes" information, keep in mind that just because there was no indication, you may not be able to use your passes at that theater for that show. Buyer Beware.
Hint: Many movies are Pass List Suspended during the first few weeks of their run. It is safe to assume that all theaters will suspend their passes for movies playing the first couple of weeks after release.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.