|Show Your Support!|
|Terms & Conditions|
Print This Page
Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Do You Publish Advance Showtimes?
- Downloading Schedules to Handhelds/PDAs
- How Can I Print a Schedule?
- How Long Will (insert movie name) Be Playing at (insert theater name)?
- Purchasing Tickets Online
- What to do if Showtimes are Incorrect
- When are the Showtimes Updated?
- Where are My Favorite Theaters?
- Where are the Pass List Suspended Indications?
- Why Don't I See Showtimes for a Theater?
- Will (insert movie name) Be Playing at (insert theater name)?
If you are viewing the schedule page for a theater, but there are no showtimes listed, it means that we do not have showtime information for that theater for the given day.
This is because the theater has not provided us with showtime information for that day. If there are showtimes for another day, that day will appear as a link in the row of dates at the top of the showtimes area. If there are no dates as links, we don't have any schedule information for that theater in our database.
Sorry, but we can't publish information that we don't have, so don't call us to complain, call the theater!
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.