1118 Washington Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Message: 920-683-0393 more »
Opened in 1916 as the Mikadow. Burned down in 1956. It was rebuilt and reopened January 19, 1957.
It closed as a movie theater in 19?? and was operated as a church until it was purchased by Get Reel, Inc. and re-opened as a movie theater in May 2002.
aka Lakeshore Cinema Cafe
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.