1118 Washington Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Opened in 1916 as the Mikadow. Burned down in 1956. It was rebuilt and reopened January 19, 1957.
It closed as a movie theater in 19?? and was operated as a church until it was purchased by Get Reel, Inc. and re-opened as a movie theater in May 2002.
aka Lakeshore Cinema Cafe
This theater is owned/operated by Get Reel, Inc..
Home - About Us - Ad Info - Feedback
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service