1045 East Fairview Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36106
Message: 334-262-4858 more »
Built in 1941 as The Clover. It was remodeled and renamed The Capri in December 1962.
The Capri Theatre has been operated by the Capri Community Film Society since 1983.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.