Fall River Theatre
43118 Highway 299E
Fall River Mills, CA 96028
Message: 530-336-5030 more »
From the Fall River Theatre web site:
The Fall River Theatre was originally built in 1917 as a town hall. Portable motion picture equipment was brought in once a week. The building was eventually named the Town Hall Theatre. The building was razed by fire in 1940, rebuilt, and reopened in 1941.
At some point, the Town Hall Theatre became the Paramount Theatre, owned by Paramount Pictures. The name was changed to the Fall River Theatre after Paramount was forced to sell their stake in movie theatres.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.