121 W Broadway Avenue
Fairfield, IA 52556
Opened on July 28th, 1910 as the Orpheum Theater. Its name was changed to the Co-Ed Theater in December 1940 in honor of the co-educational students at Parsons College. A 1984 remodeling increased the screen count to two.
Formerly BigTime Cinema Co-Ed II (BigTime Cinema), which closed September 2012.
Reopened in 2013 as Orpheum Theater (Modern America Cinema).
This theater is owned/operated by Modern America Cinema.
Home - About Us - Ad Info - Feedback
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service