216 East Broughton Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Message: 912-525-5050 more »
Originally opened as the Weis Theater on February 14, 1946. The theater seated 1,200 patrons for movies and live theatrical performances. It closed in 1980. It was acquired by the Savannah College of Art and Design in 1989 for use in their performing arts program and to screen student student films, videos, and computer animations. It reopened as Trustees Theater May 9, 1998, with a performance by singer Tony Bennett.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.