536 North Broadway Street
Wichita, KS 67214
Built as an addition to the Victorian-era 20th Century Center building in 1931. Named after the founder of the 20th Century Club and a prominent local figure, Louise C. Murdock, the theatre served as a performing arts center and lecture hall in its early days.
Wichita Film Festivals, Inc., a non-profit organization, acquired the Murdock Theatre in 2004 and began renovations to the theatre as well as the rest of the 20th Century Center building.
This theater is owned/operated by Wichita Film Festivals, Inc..
Home - About Us - Ad Info - Feedback
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service