1809 First Street
Baker City, OR 97814
Originally, this theater was going to be named the Times Theatre, but it opened on June 27, 1940 bearing a new name, Eltrym, in honor of the late Myrtle Buckmiller. Myrtle and her husband Frank owned Baker Theatres, and Myrtle passed away before this theater was completed.
In 1950 Baker Theatres, Co. sold the Eltrym to Western Amusements.
In 1998 the single-screen theater was converted to a tri-plex, and by 2003 all theaters were equipped with stadium seating.
This theater is owned/operated by Dan & Terry McQuisten.
Home - About Us - Ad Info - Feedback
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service