The Bing Crosby Theater
901 West Sprague Avenue
Spokane, WA 99204
Message: 509-227-7638 more »
Opened as the Clemmer Theatre in 1915. It was sold to Carl Leammle's Universal Studios in 1925. It was sold in 1929 and renamed the Audian, and then again in 1931 and renamed the State Theater, which closed in 1985.
It reopened in 1988 for live performances as the Metropolitan Performing Arts Center. It was renamed to The Bing Crosby Theater in 2006.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.