The Bing Crosby Theater
901 West Sprague Avenue
Spokane, WA 99204
Opened as the Clemmer Theatre in 1915. It was sold to Carl Leammle's Universal Studios in 1925. It was sold in 1929 and renamed the Audian, and then again in 1931 and renamed the State Theater, which closed in 1985.
It reopened in 1988 for live performances as the Metropolitan Performing Arts Center. It was renamed to The Bing Crosby Theater in 2006.
This theater is owned/operated by GVD Commercial Properties Inc..
Home - About Us - Ad Info - Feedback
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service