104 N. Third Street
Douglas, WY 82633
Message: 307-358-6209 more »
Built in 1914 as the Princess Theatre, the name changed to Mesa Theatre in 1936. When it was purchased by Kara Eberspecher, the name was changed back to Princess Theatre.
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.